Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Gathering of Mighty Painters - the Dark Host is ready

And so 99% of models for the Gathering of Mighty Painters and also Call of the Crown Challenge (if it will happen) are prepared. There is one snakemen missing, as the package from DieHard miniatures was incomplete, and the replacement didn't arrive yet, and the cold one battle banner rider is still missing some parts that I need before putting him togather. Still I have more miniatures than I can paint in a year probably!:P

The snakemen are really great sculpts, I feel I will proxy many different units with them, ogres, dragon ogres, chaos characters...
 


I must say I am really happy with the conversions and GS work for the black guard and executioner units, it turned out to be easier to do than I thought:P



The chariots will be made so that both snakemen and dark elves can ride them. Again for 4-5 edition, these must be proxies / dark elf allies, because the one true heir of Aenarion -  Malekith still didn't get his dragon, and so he forbade any other dark elf from ridding a chariot, like any reasonable leader would do, right?:P




Good thing is that January is not far away, and I will be able to dive into painting these:)


No comments: